The importance of sound control is more evident today than ever with the dramatic increase in volume of laminate flooring being installed worldwide. Consumers are learning that acoustic values are just as important as cost and quality for their new floor in both residential and business environments. Sound control is actually mandated by most high-rises to keep the noise quiet for the resident underneath but why not use an underlayment that is also waterproof and provides acoustic properties that help quiet the noise from the impact of walking on the floor. A new floor should sound as quiet as possible not only for the downstairs neighbor, if any, but also for those enjoying the floor. SILENT BLUE® acoustic pad delivers the highest independently tested sound ratings available today with closed cell waterproof technology which keeps the floor not only sounding quiet but looking new for years.
Sound Proofing a new floor as much as possible is as important as the aesthetics and durability of the floor. Studies indicate that as many as 7 out of 10 laminate floor buyers that purchase a laminate floor without an acoustic pad are unhappy with the sound of their new floor and would have preferred to spend 10 to 14% more for some type of sound proofing.
SILENT BLUE® sound proofing underlayment has been created so that you can enjoy increased profits while providing your customers with an enhanced low cost way to improve sound absorption with an acoustic underlay that provides the highest level of sound control available today.
- The lowest price on the market for the highest independently tested acoustic ratings available in the U.S.
- IIC72 & STC73 DELTA 20: no other acoustic underlayment on the market has a higher sound absorption rating.
- Excellent for Radiant Heat Floors.
- Pallet, multiple pallet and container discounts (the more SILENT BLUE® acoustic underlay you order, the more you save).
- Used under floating and solid nail down wood floors.
- Completely waterproof pad (seams must be taped with a continuous run of polyethylene tape clear packing tape). Wider SILENT BLUE tape is available; 2 7/8 x 165 linear ft. 9 Rolls per case.
- 1.2 million sq.ft. of SILENT BLUE® underlayment with sound absorption technology derived from the auto industry ships to 45 states per month with zero claims to date.
Use Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover or pay COD and start enjoying America’s premier sound absorption pad today!
To purchase Silent Blue online, visit our online dealer.
All Silent Blue purchases are backed up by our Zero Risk Guarantee – Test SILENT BLUE® floating floor and solid wood floor acoustic underlayment today. Order 1 pallet and if you decide it’s not for you, contact us and we will refund all the sellable rolls you have left immediately upon arrival to our warehouse. It’s that simple and easy!